Early registration will be closed on October 23, 2006.
Speakers are requested to register by August 31, 2006 in completing your payment. Otherwise your paper cannot be published in the Proceedings.
Category Early Registration
(Before Oct. 23, 2006)
(On/After Oct. 24, 2006)
Member 30,000 JPN Yen 35,000 JPN Yen Non-Member 40,000 JPN Yen 45,000 JPN Yen Student 15,000 JPN Yen 20,000 JPN Yen COE poster presenter only 13,000 JPN Yen 13,000 JPN Yen
(Member: IEEE, The Robotics Society of Japan, The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, The Society of Instrument and Control Engineer, The Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Japanese Society for Biomaterials, The Japan Society of Applied Physics, The Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine, Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering)
1. The registration fee covers one CD-ROM (conference proceeding) and the final program, as well as the refreshments served during break times. The registration fee also covers the Welcome Reception.
2. Those who register as students are required to fax a copy of their current student ID to the secretariat(FAX:+81-52-263-6298) after you completed online registration.
Method of Payment
Please check the appropriate box on the Registration Form on website.
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB only)
- Bank Transfer
Name of Bank : Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Sakaemachi Branch
Name of Account : MHS2006 & Micro-Nano COE
Account No : 4804621iOrdinaryj
Procedure for On-line Entry Application
(1) Input necessary data on the TOP screen and click "Next" box.
(2) After confirming the data input on the confirmation screen, click "Confirmed" box.
(3) The entry is completed. - An Application Number will be issued.
- Please make payment by October 31.
- If the transaction is made by depositing money into our bank account, please transfer payment to the bank account shown on the screen.
- If making payment by credit card, please proceed to the Credit Card Payment screen.
- After registration is completed, you will receive an E-mail with your Application Number, Password and URL for late credit card payment to the E-mail address you registered. If you later make payment by credit card, please follow the guidance listed in this E-mail.